Listen to the podcast
In this episode I share college quick tips from our blog to help students with work-life balance, and discuss how to make really good presentation in college. Our featured guest is Ethan Brisby. Paying for college can be a journey for even the most decorated students. For this reason, Ethan wrote, “5 Proven Strategies on How to Pay for College.”
Brisby shares his personal story of how he was able to leave Bryan, Texas in 2008 for Atlanta, Georgia where he would eventually earn a Bachelor’s degree at the prestigious Morehouse College. Brisby has set an ambitious goal to distribute 10,000 copies of his new book across the state of Texas by December 31, 2012 via an initiative called Project 10K. Project 10K is aiming to open doors for Brisby to share his story about goal-setting, faith, and perseverance with other young adults that may be entering or already enrolled at a college or university.
Subscribe to the podcast
- Subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or via RSS. Be sure to rate the podcast and leave a comment on iTunes.
Download the podcast
- Right click and do “save as” to download the audio file to your computer.
Items Mentioned in this Episode:
- Lift App: A simple way to achieve any goal, track your progress, and get the support of your friends.
- Article: 7 Work-Life Balance Tips for College Students
- Article: How to Make Really Good Presentations in College with A Few Tips
- Ethan Brisby’s website: www.ethanbrisby.com (includes links to Project 10k and Team Shift)
- Ethan’s Book: 5 Proven Strategies on How to Pay for College
- Email Ethan Brisby at: email@example.com
- Letters to a Young Brother: Manifest Your Destiny by Hill Harper
- Power Choices by Brenda Wade
- 32 Ways to Be a Champion in Business by Earvin “Magic” Johnson