Listen to the podcast
In episode 3, I share some year-end goals, and my theme for the month to help stay motivated and inspired. I also share tips from our blog to help students find scholarships for college and provide some care package ideas for parents.
In the featured section of the podcast I am joined for a lively discussion with Dr. Tia C.M. Tyree of blackcollegebook.com. Dr. Tia is an Associate Professor at Howard University within the Department of Journalism teaching Public Relations courses. In the interview Dr. Tia shares insights for her educational journey and discusses the soon to be released HBCU Experience – The Book.
Subscribe to the podcast
- Subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or via RSS. Be sure to rate the podcast and leave a comment on iTunes.
Download the podcast
- Right click and do “save as” to download the audio file to your computer.
Items Mentioned in this Episode:
- Employ the “Clean Slate: Approach: 24 Quick Actions You Can Do Today That Can Change Your Financial Life Forever
- Article: 4 Unique Ways to Find Scholarships for College
- Article: Healthy Care Package Ideas for College Students
- HBCU Experience – The Book: Submit your Essay, Photo or Audio Recording
- HBCU Experience – The Book Submissions should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org