Announcing our New HBCU Career Hub
The HBCU Career Hub is the premier resource to connect career opportunities with highly qualified HBCU talent. The Career Hub is designed to provide you with a better overall experience through a modern design and an intuitive interface. You will be able to access the HBCU Career Hub through any device of your choice – smartphone, tablet, or desktop. To access The HBCU Career Hub, visit: https://hbculifestyle.careerwebsite.com/.
In addition to serving as a robust source of up to thousands of job opportunities, the HBCU Career Hub will be set apart by a number of benefits it offers to HBCU professionals and employers.
The new HBCU Career Hub will allow for:
Job Seekers to Manage Their Career
- Search and apply to the best jobs at organizations that value your credentials!
- Upload your anonymous resume so employers can contact you, but you maintain control of your information and choose to whom you release your information.
- Receive an alert every time a job becomes available that matches your personal profile, skills, interests, and preferred location(s).
- Access career resources and job searching tips and tools.
Employers to Recruit for Open Positions
- Post your jobs, or your organization’s jobs, where the most qualified HBCU professionals will find and apply to them.
- Promote your jobs directly to qualified job seekers via our exclusive Job Flash email.
- Search the resume database and contact qualified candidates proactively.
- Expose your job postings to a larger audience through our NEW diversity, veterans and social networks.
For more information and to start the journey to enhance your career or organization, please visit and log on today at https://hbculifestyle.careerwebsite.com/.
Featured employer partners:
- Pittsfield Public School District
- Portland Public School District
- Mamaroneck Public School District
- Clemson University’s Youth Learning Institute
- Lee’s Summit R-7 School District