High school students: What does college look like through your camera lens? Show University Language Services for a chance to win a $500.00 college scholarship! As a prospective student making college campus visits, you have a lot to take in: the dorms, the classrooms, the cafeteria, the football stadium … not to mention the atmosphere!
What makes you give a college a second look? What makes you look forward to stepping on campus for the first time as a new student?
CONTEST QUICK FACTS:
- Eligibility: High school (or homeschooled)
- Entry Deadline: 11:59 p.m. EST Oct. 10, 2012 (multiple entry dates)
- Website Link: University Language Services
- First place prize: $500
- Second place prize: $100 scholarship
- Third place place prize: $100
- Submit a photo you’ve taken, along with a description of no more than 200 words on why that photo represents what college means to you.
- The contest will be split into 5 rounds during which students can submit their photos.
- After each round of the contest, we’ll post the 8 best submissions on the ULS website. Then, you and other visitors to our site can vote for your favorite! The 3 photos with the most votes will be the finalists for that round.
- The photo must have been taken while visiting a college campus in the US.
- You must have taken the photo yourself.
- Your photo and description must be your own original work and must not have been published elsewhere.
- For a complete list of rules and to submit your photo online visit the ULS Scholarship Photo contest page.
Source: University Language Services