BLACK ENTERPRISE will kick off its 2011 Entrepreneurs Conference + Expo hosted by Nationwide Insurance on Sunday, May 22, at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis hotel. The three-day power conference, which brings together more than 1,000 of the country’s leading entrepreneurs and corporate executives, is designed to provide attendees with the innovative strategies and networking opportunities critical for their businesses to reach the next level of profitability.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Marvet Britto, Founder, The Britto Agency
- J. Anthony Brown, Comedian & Radio Personality, The Tom Joyner Morning Show
- Alejandra Castillo, National Deputy Director, U.S. Department of Commerce Minority Business Development Agency
- Magnus Greaves, Founder, The CASHFLOW
- MC Hammer, Founder & CEO, Alchemist Management
- Judge Glenda Hatchett, Author, Attorney and TV Personality
- Star Jones, Author, Attorney & TV Personality
- Dennis Kimbro, Professor, Clark Atlanta University School of Business Administration
- Chris Lighty, CEO, Violator Management
- Charles J. Ogletree, Jesse Climenko Professor of Law, Harvard University
- Will Packer, Co-Founder, Rainforest Films
- Lisa Price, Founder, Carol’s Daughter
- Ramon Ray, Editor, Smallbiztechnology.com
- Angela & Vanessa Simmons, Co-Founders, Pastry Shoes
- Ali Velshi, Anchor and Chief Business Correspondent, CNN
Plus, a rare one-on-one conversation with Black Enterprise Founder, Chairman and Publisher Earl G. Graves Sr.
The 2011 Black Enterprise Entrepreneurs Conference + Expo hosted by Nationwide Insurance is presented by American Express OPEN, Ariel Investments, Buick, General Motors, PepsiCo and Walmart. Platinum sponsors include AT&T, FedEx, Southern Company, United Healthcare, Wells Fargo and Wendy’s International. Corporate partners include ADT Business Solutions, Georgia-Pacific, Google, PR Newswire and Staceywines.com.
Use code EC11ATL for a $245 registration price by calling 800-209-7229 or visit www.blackenterprise.com/ec.