Article from: Perfect Light
Summer Historically Black College & University Tour 2011
6 Days & 5 Nights For Just $495.00
Sunday, June 26, 2011 Through Friday, July 1, 2011
About HBCU Tour
- 9 College Campus Tours
- Travel in a Luxury Motor Coach
- Tour Memorabilia Back-Pack & T-Shirt
- Visits to Historic & Cultural Sites
- Unique & Interesting Activities
Colleges & Universities
- Fisk University
- Grambling University
- Kentucky State University
- Dillard University
- Jackson State University
- Southern University at Baton Rouge
- LeMoyne Owen College
- Xavier University
- Tennessee State University
Sign up by Sunday, March 20, 2011 to enter to win a free Apple IPAD
Terms & Conditions for Apple iPad offer : In order to win the Apple IPAD students account must be at a zero balance by Sunday, May 22, 2011 by 4:00 p.m.
Additional $20 off Online Offer
Complete our online survey by Midnight, Friday, March 18, 2011 for an additional $20.00 off of your trip. Students will receive $20.00 off their final college tour payment. All payments should be for the regular amount prior to that point.
MeetingsWilliam Howard Taft Historic Site
2038 Auburn Ave,Cincinnati, Ohio 45219
- Sunday, February 20, 2011:2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, March 20, 2011: 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 17, 2011: 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, May 22, 2011: 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
If you are planning to attend our upcoming mandatory meeting please RSVP by using the link below. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Please Note: Parents/guardians and tour participants are required to attend all mandatory meetings.
Where is the departure and pick-up location?
*The bus will depart from Woodward High School, 7005 Reading Rd. Cincinnati, Ohio 45237 promptly at 7:00 a.m. On Sunday, June 26, 2011 And return on Friday, July 1, 2011 approximately at 7:00 p.m.
PaymentsPayments are due on or before the mandatory meeting dates. The payment schedule is below:
Summer HBCU Tour 2011 Deposit $95.00 – Due Immediately
- $100.00 – Due February 20, 2011
- $100.00 – Due March 20, 2011
- $100.00 – Due April 17, 2011
- $100.00 – Due May 22, 2011
- Please note that the deposit only reserves a space until the first payment is due.
- If payments are not paid on time a $25.00 late fee will be assessed to each late payment.
- Please note that Sunday, May 22, 2011 is the final day to pay the entire amount of $495.00 and any late fees accrued to the account.
*Refunds and Cancellation*
There will be absolutely no refunds after 5:00 Friday, April 27, 2011.
See our FAQs page for instructions on how to cancel a tour registration.
Flyer Download Download Download PLEP Summer HBCU 2011 FlyerHistorically Black College Tours Summer 2011. 6 Days & 5 Nights For Just $495.00. Sunday, March 27 Through Friday, April 1, 2011
For more information, visit the Perfect Light