Write an essay and answer the question “Why is reality television so popular, and how has it impacted the viewing public?” and win a $1000 scholarship.
The Comcastoffer.net Scholarship Contest offers students a chance to win a $1000 scholarship for education expenses at an accredited college or private career school.
CONTEST QUICK FACTS:
- Eligibility: Current undergraduate or graduate students an accredited college
or private career school
- Entry Deadline: Dec. 1, 2012
- Website: www.comcastoffer.net/scholarship.html
- First place prize: $1,000 scholarship
- The essay shall be now less than 750 words and based on the theme: “Television has spawned the ‘reality’ genre. Why is it so popular, and how has it impacted the viewing public?”
- Judges will select the winner and award the $1,000 scholarship on December 15, 2012.
- Entries must be submitted on or before December 1, 2012 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The essay must be the contestant’s original work (finalists’ essays will be scanned for plagiarism).
- All entries must be double-spaced and in English. Entries must be submitted in one of the following file formats: Open Office (.odt) or Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx).
- The winner’s scholarship check will be made payable to the winner’s college of attendance for the benefit of the winning applicant.
- For a complete list of rules and to submit your essay online visit the Comcastoffer Scholarship page: http://www.comcastoffer.net/scholarship.html
This Comcast scholarship offer is provided by comcastoffer.net and is not connected in any way to Comcast® or XFINITY®.