To enter, submit an essay on the Fall 2012 Essay Topic: “What book has made a significant and positive impact on you? Detail why it is meaningful to you by listing specific ways it has changed or deeply affected your life.”
Entries must be submitted on or before December 1, 2012 to qualify. One Grand Prize Cash Winner will be announced on or before January 15, 2013.
CONTEST QUICK FACTS:
- Eligibility: Must be a College or university students 18 and older, and legal U.S. residents.
- Entry Deadline: Dec. 1, 2012
- Website: http://www.sellusedbooks.com/sell-used-books-college-essay.htm
- Grand prize: $1,000 scholarship
- Essays must be between 750-1250 words.
- Essays must be submitted through the SellUsedBooks.com online form.
- Students may enter only once per scholarship period.
- All essay submissions will be judged on the strength of idea and the organization used to present and support your chosen topic.
- Your essay just be organized and written in a clear, articulate manner.
- Originality, creativity and use of style is strongly encouraged, however please remember that proper grammar and correct spelling are also critical elements.