Listen to the podcast
In this episode, I share some personal goals and updates from the first episode that I hope will inspire you. I also share recent tips from our blog’s college admissions, college life, and HBCU education categories.
In the featured section of the podcast I am delighted to interview my first guest Ashley Hill from collegeprepready.com. Ashely is a college success coach based in Cincinnati, Ohio. She shares her personal journey and the inspiration for becoming a coach. Parents and guardians will especially appreciate her advice for what high school juniors and seniors should be doing to prepare for college.
Subscribe to the podcast
- Subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or via RSS. Be sure to rate the podcast and leave a comment on iTunes.
Download the podcast
- Right click and do “save as” to download the audio file to your computer.
Items Mentioned in this Episode:
- Article: 5 Priorities for College Bound High School Seniors
- Article: How to Form a Study Group in College
- Article: Choosing HBCUs with STEM Degree Programs
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Ashely Hill’s College Preparation Program: Student Executive Academy
- Ashley Hill’s Book: Celebrating the Journey: Rediscovering Me